Would you like to unload or reload LNG using our terminal in the near future?
The contract for access to the Fos Cavaou LNG terminal sets out the conditions under which Fosmax LNG shall receive your vessels and defines all the services made available to you under the terms of your subscription. You shall also need to gain approval for any vessel that has not visited our terminal before. In order to further facilitate access to the Fos Cavaou LNG terminal, and for customers wishing to anticipate the steps, we offer you the possibility of signing a Master Agreement for which the capacities will be specified by an endorsement.
A new access contract since 1st April 2021
- Access contract
- Appendix 1 - Specific Conditions
- Appendix 2 - General conditions
- Appendix 3 - Vessel-related procedures
- Appendix 4 - Measuring, Counting and Quality Procedures
- Appendix 5 - Price and Value of the Rate Terms
- Appendix 6 - Calculation Terms and Conditions for Reference Send-Out
- Appendix 7 - Negative Shared Stock Level and Offsetting Procedures
Complement calculation & rounding
Paiement guarantee templates
LNG carrier approval
To access the Fos-Cavaou terminal, every LNG carrier must have successfully completed the approval procedure in accordance with the Appendix 3 set out in the access contract.
This approval procedure consists of:
- an exchange of information
- ship/shore interface testing and interface meeting
- an unloading/reloading test
- a vetting inspection of ship safety and ship scheduling conditions prior to each arrival at the terminal