Elengy and its subsidiary Fosmax LNG are now launching a call for capacity subscriptions at Fos Cavaou LNG terminal (“Open Season Fos Cavaou 2021”)
The Open Season Fos Cavaou 2021 is initiated in response to a high level of market interest expressed over the past few months, and aims to make available additional primary capacity achieved through technical & regulatory debottlenecking, as well as capacity extension beyond 2030.
- 1.0 Bcm/year from January 2022,
- 2.5 Bcm/year from January 2024,
- 4.5 Bcm/year from April 2030 until 2045 or more.
The Open Season Fos Cavaou 2021 will consist of the two following phases:
- A non-binding call for interest, which is expected to last for three months, in order to precisely assess the market needs;
- A binding Open Season, which is expected during the second semester 2021, in order to perform a market test based on binding commitments of the parties.
Registration for the Open Season Fos Cavaou 2021, which is now opened, represents a very attractive opportunity for LNG market players to subscribe long-term regasification capacity with a major operator, in a strategic location on the Mediterranean coast, in the heart of the industrial zone of the port of Marseille-Fos.
Fos Cavaou, at the crossroads of maritime routes and major gas infrastructures, offers a privileged access to all European gas markets and the small-scale potential in a key Mediterranean location.
Click here to view the Confidentiality Agreement of the Open Season Fos Cavaou 2021